Our New Jeep!

Sunday, May 9, 2010 10:01 PM Posted by Jeremy Creasy

Well, we got us a Jeep!  She's got character.  It needs some minor work but it runs fine.  I plan to spend a little money and get it whipped into shape.  We can't wait to drive it in Montello!  Here are some pics Jennifer took today while we were at my parents working on it.  She is an artist with her iphone camera! My dad helped me do a little tune up on her, she does need more though.

Also, check out the cool, old military gas tank my dad brought home for me.  It's gonna be a major decoration for the Jeep.  Everyone reading please vote for the color to paint it after I clean it up.  Your choices are: Standard gas glossy red or Military matte green.  Please leave your vote in a comment.









6 Response to "Our New Jeep!"

  1. Jennifer aka "the wife" Says:

    My vote's red!!! Everything looks better red!

    Xo - the wife

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Blinding bright blood red :)
    Glad you all didn't suffer much from the floods. Hopefully Bonnaroo won't be a muddy mess.

  3. JT and Sandy Says:

    Sorry to disagree but I take green. Nice Jeep!!!

  4. MontelloOffGrid Says:

    Green here!!!

  5. Augster59 Says:

    Green, A good choice!

  6. Montello or Bust Says:

    go with john deere green... nothing runs like a deere