If you haven't heard...

Sunday, May 2, 2010 10:05 AM Posted by Jeremy Creasy
So yeah, some crazy rains this weekend are flooding the crap out of Tennessee.  We watched the news yesterday afternoon from a friend's house and saw houses floating down the interstate and then exploding from the force of the water flow.  Well...I got woken up this morning by Jennifer, "uhhhhh Jeremy come down stairs, the house is flooded."  By the way, the floors were just redone in September because of our water heater bursting.  Insurance is gonna have to buy us another new floor I guess.  Here's a few shots:




I had to go and dig a couple of waterways through the mulch to flow downhill into the neighbors yard, theirs wasn't quite as bad as ours.  ::sigh::

2 Response to "If you haven't heard..."

  1. MontelloOffGrid Says:

    ouch!!!

  2. JT and Sandy Says:

    I agree. Beautiful house, and I would love the breakfast anytime!!!