The Perfect Storm article

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:18 PM Posted by Jeremy Creasy

2 Response to "The Perfect Storm article"

  1. MontelloOffGrid Says:

    The truest way to vote is with the dollar, as the article points out corporations are currently doing with the politicians they corrupt with their dollars. Sounds like we simply need to implement the corporations tactics and choose to not vote for the corporations that are corrupt and effectively bankrupt them. But, then we have to ask ourselves the question of are we really going to stop patronizing wal-mart (and the like)? We are doing it to ourselves. Without our dollars, wal-mart (corporate greed) has no dollars, and wal-mart without dollars is a corporation that can no longer afford politicians.

    I hear blame placed on the monopolistic media conglomerates. So are we, as Americans, really going to turn off the TV and radio? It appears to truly be that easy....stop patronizing large corporations with your time and dollars. But, but, I love watching a good football game on Sunday afternoon and I love finding value at the supermarket, especially in this economy. I'm becoming more convinced that carefully selecting WHO we purchase our goods from is the way to make real change....but last week I was in wal-mart and two days ago I was watching the NFL brawl from my La-Z-Boy.....

    great article...thanks man!

  2. Jeremy Creasy Says:

    Haha We boycott Walmart! We may buy 1 or 2 things twice a year there and only if necessary. We also boycott McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. It CAN be done. I'm with you.