I can smell freedom

Thursday, April 8, 2010 9:09 PM Posted by Jeremy Creasy
Well, we finally got things worked out.  Even though I lost my job, and it's taken a month to get into another one, we just paid off 2 credit cards!  Almost $6000!  All of the other debt is about gone as well.  Montello is within our sights!


5 Response to "I can smell freedom"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Great! Stay on track :)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Way Kool !!! Keep it up. It was so awesome marking the corners of our land a few days ago and then walking the whole thing ( I did it a few times hihi)...Keep up the progress

  3. MontelloOffGrid Says:

    Zero debt truly is the smell of FREEDOM. Keep up the hard work!

  4. Christy Says:

    Yay! Very proud of y'all! Now...come pay off ours! ;-)

  5. JT and Sandy Says:

    That is great. You both should feel very proud!!!