New potential transplant for Montello...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:34 PM Posted by Jeremy Creasy
So a guy I sorta work with is interested in Montello.  I have talked a lot with him about what's going on and I sent him a link to smile4uinc to look at land.  He has decided, after speaking with them, to take a week and go check out a 30 acre plot.  He wants to raise some Arabian Horses for their manure to fertilize some special plant he wants to grow and sell out there.  I am working on getting him to the blog scene.  It really works, just talk to people and let them see your excitement and reason.  He told them what he was looking for and told them he'd like to be sorta close to me so...  He's all about us all working together to make it.  I will link him to everyone's blog today.  It's a big party!  :)

1 Response to "New potential transplant for Montello..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    To Kool its all about people networking