Bye bye Carl, you will be missed.

Saturday, July 7, 2012 4:07 PM Posted by Jeremy Creasy
Well, surprise surprise. I edited my Craigslist ad for the black Jeep last night and marked it down $1000 for this weekend only cause I was filling generous and really wanting to hurry and sell it so we could keep the Airstream project going without pause. Had a guy call me while I was out in the airstream wanting to come check it out. He sounded very interested, especially in the price. After a drive and chat with me he handed me the money and I handed him the title. ::wipe hands:: One more big step towards our move. I'm so excited!!

2 Response to "Bye bye Carl, you will be missed."

  1. MontelloOffGrid Says:

    oh man, you're making me laugh! I am, of course, partial to Jeeps, but the vehicle has to function and the Yukon will serve your function well. No way a Jeep will pull that silver bullet beauty!!! I've been eyeballing an 80's model Chevy or GMC truck, like Bills. Many of the same likable aspects that a Jeep provides and it will pull just about anything. Just gotta figure out how to make the top come off!

  2. Jeremy Creasy Says:

    Haha, topless truck. Get an old Bronco! I haven't posted it yet but the entire Airstream is gutted, floor and all. Getting close to being able to put it back together!