Lies & "The System"

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:30 PM Posted by Jeremy Creasy
Each day that passes I research and become more informed. The more informed I become the more restless and guilty I feel. My Montello afterburners are on!

2 Response to "Lies & "The System""

  1. MontelloOffGrid Says:

    i became so overwhelmed with it all that I've become what I used to despise....tuned out. i reached a point where I couldn't take any more. more was just more, and i didn't need any more to be more convinced. that doesn't mean i've lost touch, just lost the desire to give it more energy. i ran into a guy in montello that helped me reach this place. i asked him what you do when you've completed prepping....he replied, "go enjoy your life." i've hedged a decent amount of my exposure to risk at this point and am truly able to relax more. crank those afterburners on, use the information to motivate and get things done, then take a break....i'm guessing by now you need one...I did!!!

    all this said, i wouldn't mind taking a peek at your research....(i can glance and digest better these days)

    hope to see you two in montello soon!!!

  2. Jeremy Creasy Says:

    Tell me about... I'm enjoying my new management position at the club and I think my work is standing out and being noticed. I'm gonna milk this job as much as I can over the next 3 seasons and hopefully we'll be in a good position to make the move. Maybe even in 2 seasons.
    I'll shoot you an email when I can compile some stuff. We are using Netflix streaming instead of cable tv now and there's so many documentary videos on there. just a lot of good info but I will get you some websites and some titles of shows.