Thinking Small

Tuesday, March 8, 2011 11:22 PM Posted by Jeremy Creasy
This couple has also inspired us.  I've emailed with them and they've got some great ideas and ways of thinking.
earthstar.newlibertyvillage.com/thinkingsmall.htm

5 Response to "Thinking Small"

  1. MontelloOffGrid Says:

    very, very good!

  2. MontelloOffGrid Says:

    I re-posted this on my facebook page this morning and have received many comments. There are a lot more of us out there than we know!!!

  3. Jeremy Creasy Says:

    nice. yeah, these people put it in words how i feel.

  4. Unknown Says:

    This is a great post. Thank you. I really appreciated it, it was inspiring and motivating for me in a time when I really need motivation.

  5. Jeremy Creasy Says:

    No problem Geoff, glad that I can still post SOMETHING decent while we don't have much goin on.

    Preston, this gets me really excited. Time flies when you're having fun but NOT when you're wanting to get to Montello. :P